I am here to confess that I have never been tagged before! My friend and former roommate, Holly, tagged me a couple days ago. This is going to be fun!!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger. Post the rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself (random or weird)
3. Tag 7 friends
4. Leave a comment letting them know they have been tagged.
1. I am such a procrastinator. Like I am talking HUGE!!!!! It is so horrible and I am sure it drives my husband crazy. I know it did my parents. Sorry MOM and DAD!!!
2. Clutter doesn’t bother me in the least!!(sorry Mom & Dad again) They will tell you they did not raise me this way. And they didn’t. But for some reason it just isn’t something that bothers me. I know in my head that I really need to fix this. But organizing my clutter is somewhat troublesome to me! However, I have gotten better since getting married. I think Jason thinks I am going to turn into a hoarder though. Just to clarify, I AM NOT THAT BAD!!!!
3. I treasure sleep. I don’t generally get that much of it so when I get to sleep more than 6 hours I make the best of it. Who doesn’t love to sleep??
4. I, unlike Holly, am not a schedule and routine freak. Although, I should be it just doesn’t happen. Perhaps laziness on my part. I always feel guilty putting the kids to bed when I know that Jason will not get to see them when he gets off work late. I tend to be better when he gets home earlier and gets to spend time with them. I should work on this though!!
5. COFFEE ADDICT!!! I love coffee!!! It is the FIRST thing I make every morning even when I am still half asleep. I usually do not have a very good day if I don’t have my morning cup of joe!!!!
6. I love the fact that my parents only live about 5 blocks away. Even though we don’t see them everyday, we see them very often. It is nice to know that they are close.
7. I actually love Temple. Growing up I never thought I would say that but there it is! It is great place to raise a family. I now see why my parents moved here back in 1986!!! They knew what they were doing!!! I can’t imagine living anywhere else!!!
Being tagged was fun! I really learned alot about myself through my answers. Hmmmmm….kinda crazy. Well I don’t have 7 blogging friends. I just have two so I tag Jen J and Maie!!!!! Have fun Ladies!!! Oh, Oh, and Amber if she will do it!!!
UPDATE: I aslo tagged Jen because I just found out that she blogged!!! Yea!!